Website & Blog Design
Hello! I’m Melissa Bandera, designer and owner here at Jelly Design Studio.
I started Jelly Design Studio in March 2012, but really, it began long before that. As a blogger, I spent many nights coding and designing my own blog. It was in those wee hours of the night that I discovered my true passion — web design.
I’m on a mission to help bloggers and small businesses perfect their online image by providing affordable, custom design and blog templates. It’s a one-woman show here and every part of Jelly Design Studio is handled by me, with love and care.
Since I started Jelly Design Studio, I’ve had the amazing opportunity to collaborate with so many different types of businesses and bloggers and all have been an amazing experience to learn more about different businesses and grow my skills set.
Does your blog or website need some help? Contact me and we’ll chat.
Jelly Design Studio has been interviewed & featured around the web! Take a look!
Charismatic Concepts // Women in Business: Melissa from Jelly Design Studio
chevrons & eclairs // Melissa of Jelly Design Studio | blog & web designer
Heart + Hustle Podcast // Working with Your Spouse ft. Melissa of Jelly Design Studio + A Design Geek
A Bit About Melissa
Here are a few little fun facts that I love to share with others!
- My favorite past time is baking! I love to create delicious treats. Once I baked a different cookie recipe for 52 weeks!
- I am a HUGE Disney fan. Living so close to the parks that my Husband and I visit Disney World about 2 times a week.
- Lover of all things geeky!
- Been blogging since 2011. Feel free to check out my blog, Blush + Jelly, full of inspiration, blog and business tips, and a bit of Disney!
- I have an ISFP personality.